Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Moving Clothes

This past week I have had a traumatising time. Why? Because I have had to change wardrobes. Any female who has A LOT of clothes will be feeling my pain. It has been so stressful that it has made me wish I was one of the ladies from Made In Chelsea, because they are so rich they would just have someone do it for them. Plus they probably own about 20 wardrobes so don't actually have to worry about piling as many tops as possible on 1 coat hanger. My boyfriend just can't seem to understand that even though a lot of my dresses look the same, it doesn't mean they are the same. No I cannot just keep 1 of the dresses and throw the other 10 similar ones away, because every single dress goes with a different pair of shoes, and every single pair of shoes goes with a different jacket. Duh. They just don't get it.

So anyway, after hours and hours, and hours of going through 6 boxes of clothes, a box of coats, 3 boxes of accessories and 2 boxes of shoes I think I'm finally there! I'm so there that I've actually managed to let most of my clothes have their own coat hanger. Whey! There's also a 'secret basket' hiding at the bottom of the wardrobe that my boyfriend 'thinks' has gone to charity. At one point he asked 'do you really need those shorts that you brought 3 years ago and have never worn', he's joking right? Of course I need them. On the plus side I've managed to sort through what I do wear and will now be able to blog about some outfits.... so watch out for some fashion blogs coming soon!



SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig