Monday, 27 May 2013

Nail Art

I may be being a little bias here, but as I work for Avon Cosmetics obviously I'm going to use their products. I wanted to share one of my faves that is a new product from Avon which is fab! This is a great buy which looks great without having to break the bank balance. I love playing with my nails, I'm constantly painting them different colours, playing with my gel nail set and applying all different designs. So when these new Decals hit the brochure I knew I had to order them.

I've seen Decals in Boots before but I have to say I don't think the designs were as good as Avons and they were double the price! All you have to do is peel the nail strip off and apply it to your nail. Easy as that! Any strip that is left hanging over your nail, all you need to do is file it away and then shape it to your nail. You may want to use a nail tool to smooth out the nail strip as it can be a bit bumpy at first, I just used my finger to smooth it out but you may get better results with a nail tool. A tip for making the Decals last that little bit longer; try adding a top coat of clear nail varnish. This will give them a shiny finish as well as making them a little bit stronger, so if you're like me and used to washing up most days it should stop them from peeling off.




The nail strips are aimed to last for about 2 weeks so are great for a holiday... mine are in my suitcase already! There are 10 different designs that you can choose from and they are just £4 each. The Decals will be hitting the Brochure in a months time so you can either order through a representative or from here

SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig