Friday, 14 June 2013

Steal Her Style - Pixie Lott

I have always loved Pixie Lott's style, why? because she always looks fab! As I can't steal her legs - I thought I could steal her style instead. Pixie has quite a boho style always looking cool and quirky. As it's supposed to be Summer I thought her style would be perfect for festival season as you can wear these whatever the weather! If it's cold and raining you can team the shorts and dresses with some long socks and wellies, or if it's sunny we can rock our festival clothes without getting wet! I love how she is known for wearing headbands and I agree that a headband can go with any outfit... I have 100s of them!

I love the laid back styles. I like rolling out of bed and just throwing an outfit on, I often wear things that don't really go together. I blame it on the fact that I don't actually have a long length mirror at the moment, so I usually have no idea what I look like from the neck down, but saying that even if I did have one I'd probably still dress the same. Here are a few of my favourite picks that I will be wearing this weekend... all thanks to Pixie! There's quite a mix here with shorts, trousers and a dress but I thought this was appropriate at the moment as the weather can't really decide what it wants to do!


Shorts: Topshop
Sandals: Aldo 
Sunglasses: Ebay
Top: NoAgg
Trousers: River Island
Headband: New Look
Dress: River Island












So for now, as I can't have Pixie's legs or dance moves... I think I'll go for stealing her style!
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig