Monday, 29 July 2013

Steal her Style - Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo has to be one of my biggest style icons ever. Even when she first appeared on 'The Hill's' and I was completely team Whitney, I still always liked to see what she was wearing. Not only is she gorgeous but her style always looks amazing. Ok so I'm extremely jelous of her, but I'm sure I'll get past that one day, and if not, I'll just steal her style instead. I'm going to do a cheaper version of 'steal her style' because Olivia mainly shops at places like Chloe and Dolce & Gabbana and recently wore a shirt that was over £1000. I wish I had £1000 to spend on a shirt.




6. Boohoo

It is honestly a coincidence that most of these clothes happen to be from my favourite haunt Topshop. Olivia also has her own style blog which is brilliant if you would like a read oliviapalermo.com 

SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig