Sunday, 4 August 2013

Tye-Dye For

I love tye-dye clothing, it reminds me of the 70's and makes me instantly think I'm cool. Obvs I wasn't around in the 70s but if I was I would have rocked tye-dye. I'm a massive fan of Missguided and usually order something new every week. This t-shirt dress is one of my latest purchases and I freaking love it. The turquoise in it makes it look bright and summery and I'll be wearing this to my next festival!  I teamed it with a hat and some boots but to be honest it looks great with anything! You can also wear it with a head band and sandals to give it a great summery look. It was raining in a few of these photos so the hat came in extremely handy to avoid frizzy hair.




Dress: Missguided
Hat: Missguided
Boots: New Look
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig