Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Beauty Over-Haul

Firstly I would just like to apologise for not blogging for a while. I have been here there and everywhere with work and weekends away, but I am back and ready to blog! I haven't done a beauty piece for a while so I wanted to share some fab new make-up with you. One of the benefits of working for a cosmetics company is of course getting to use all these brilliant new products. Avon have launched some brand new make-up which is exactly the same colour on the skin as it is on the packaging - so what you see is what you get!



These are all the great new products I got to try out. The lip crayons are AMAZING and I will definitely be ordering more of these! They come out exactly the same colour as on the packaging and last a good amount of time.





The eyeshadows are also brilliant and they stay on for ages! This is always a winner for me as I hate having to reapply make-up half way through the day. The other great new products are the nail varnish and decals. Below are the magnetic nail varnishes, you hold the magnet over the nail for about 20 seconds to create a pattern. The colours are bright and glittery which makes them stand out and shimmer in the daylight.








Watch out for another blog posts on the eyeshadows, eyeliners and mascaras!
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig