Saturday, 31 May 2014

Avon's Gel Nails

Anyone else got a gel nail kit that they've no idea how to use? Or is it just me? Don't get me wrong I love the machine and it made a great Birthday present (thanks mum). However, all I've done so far is manage to use it as a tanning bed for my hands. So as you can imagine, I was jumping for joy when Avon revealed they would be releasing their own range of gel finish nail wear, and you don't even need to use a machine! Wahoo!

                                 

The colour I have on below is called Very Berry. The shine that comes off these nail varnishes makes your nails look like you've just had them professionally gelled. They are a base coat, colour, shine and top coat all in one. What's even better is they dry in minutes, they come off with normal nail varnish remover AND they are currently only £3.50! Bargain! 

                                      




The gel finish varnishes come in 24 different colours. I'm off to get the other 23 colours before anyone else gets to them first.....

                                     
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig