Friday, 23 May 2014

Raymond Blancs - LeManoir

Oh.Em.Gee. A couple of weekends a go I had possibly the best food I have ever had in my life. 2 weeks later and I'm still wishing I was there. My boyfriend, his family and I visited Raymond Blancs restaurant LeManoir in Oxford. It was for my boyfriends mums 50th and from start to finish the experience was amazing. The restaurant itself is just a spectacular thing to see (as you can see from the photos below). When we first arrived we were shown to a gorgeous lounge on some sofas in front of the fire, with cocktails and the tastiest canapes ever! After we had finished these we were taken through to the restaurant which was obviously laid out to perfection.

We all decided to try the 7 course taster menu, every single course was presented perfectly and tasted like little bits of heaven. I apologise for the lack of photos, I'd gone in there thinking I was going to take a photo of every course, but I got so info the food that after a couple of photos I completely forgot! The service was on another level and every member of staff made you feel extremely special.

                     


                    

                    

We even managed to spot a couple of famous people! I'm usually like the paparazzi when I spot a celeb, but as we were in a posh restaurant I decided to pretend it didn't phase me and left them to eat in peace. If you have a special occasion coming up, I'd definitely recommend attending here. Or add it to your 'things to do before you die' list..... It's definitely worth it!
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig