Sunday, 13 July 2014

I'll Bring You flowers In The pouring Rain...

As I'm writing this it's chucking it down with rain, so I'm hoping by the time you're reading it, the sun has decided to show itself. To make myself feel better about the downpour in July (which is supposedly Summer), I decided to buy this gorgeous bright flowery dress. If the sun won't come out, I'll shine myself!

I've teamed this dress with a pair of black heels (which I wanted to just because they were new), but this dress also looks great with a pair of tan heels or some flat sandals for a more casual look. You also don't need to wear glasses with the dress, I accidentally look like I'm auditioning for a Specsavers advert.




Dress: Missguided
Shoes: New Look


 

Thank you Missguided for allowing some sunshine in our lives!



SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig