I had to obviously go and see all the main attractions, which they were all absolute incredible. We were blessed with amazing weather, which made the 1,0000 miles trekking and site seeing even more enjoyable. I can't even say which one was my favourite because I was overwhelmed with them ALL. The view from the top of the Rockefella Centre is unbelievable and Times Square at night just gives you an instant buzz. If you're a TV or film fan, then you'll know that more or less everywhere you go, you notice somewhere that has been featured in a programme or film.
Some of the things we got up to were:
- Shopping on 5th Ave
- Top of the Rock
- Empire State
- Statue of Liberty
- Ground Zero
- Times Square
- Biked around Central Park
- Stalked Celebrities
- Attended a Diesel show at NYFW
|Statue of Liberty|
|Bit of a blurry photo… but these are the lights shining from where the Twin Towers used to be.|
|View of the Empire State from a sky bar called 230-fifth|
Where's good to eat?
I'm pretty sure everywhere you go in NY is good but I'll name a few places I went to that I like:
- The Boathouse - a restaurant in the middle of Central Park, with a stunning view!
- 230-fifth - The most amazing sky bar, they even give you blankets when it's cold!
- Soho House - probably the best meal I had all week
- The Hudson - as featured in Sex and the City - brilliant club with a great rooftop bar
- Sushi Damo - a tasty Japanese restaurant with the best sushi I've ever had!
I'll be uploading another post soon which will be less pictures of me and more pictures of the beautiful sights of New york!