Thursday, 5 February 2015

Gaining some pinspiration....

I go through stages where I develop a slightly obsessive craze with Pinterest. I feel like it will help me get through life, no matter what mess I'm in. For example; I threw a paddy the other day because my braces were hurting, and I immediately wanted them removed. So I looked at perfect teeth on Pinterest and suddenly felt a lot better. Ok so I won't look anything like these perfect-teethed people, but we can pretend.

If you're a fellow Pinterest addict (the first step is admitting it), you'll know that I could have uploaded 10 million photos below. I chose these select few because at this moment in time they've really stood out to me; Either because I'd secretly love pink hair, want to go live in LA or just because I would like summer to hurry up. Anyway, here's a few pics that have given me some pinspiration…..

Hair





Make-up


Fashion


Lifestyle


*These photos have been taken from Pinterest and are not my own. All of them have been re-pinned onto my profile, so please visit to see the original pages.

What do you think? Has Pinterest given you the same inspiration as it has me?

If you're on Pinterest, don't forget to leave your links below! :)

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig