Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Behind the scenes with Avon

Seeing all the posts from London Fashion Week this week got me feeling all like a fashionista, so I decided to celebrate with writing my first fashion post of 2016!

Last year I got chosen to appear in Avon's brochure advertising a new Black Flare Dress. Experiences like this are one of the many reasons why I LOVE working for Avon. Not only do I get to do a fun job and use fab make-up, but I get days out to be pampered and go on a photo-shoot!

I've never done anything quite like this before so I wasn't sure what to expect. The first thing that caught my eye as I walked in to the studio was the massive table full of amazing food for breakfast - Obviously I spent a good part of the morning eating, it would have been rude not to. Once I'd finished scoffing my face the make-up artists and hair stylists starting doing their thing. I think it's definitely safe to say I could get used to have my hair and make-up done everyday.




I was pretty nervous at first, mainly because I am definitely not a model, so trying to nail a pose with people watching and cameras going crazy was actually quite terrifying. The dress I was modelling is available for everyone in different shapes and sizes, so I was joined by two other ladies from the Head Office who were also feeling a bit apprehensive about whether they'd be able to nail a pose or not. However once we got in front of the camera we realised we had nothing to worry about. The team were one of the nicest group of people I've ever worked with, and soon enough they'd made me think I was Kate Moss.



Ok so enough about me pretending I was a superstar for the day - the dress itself is a fabulous dress. It's fitted at the top and then flares out from the waist. I'm quite small so it was a bit longer on me (and as you can see above I had to stand on a box to look taller) but it's a great length if you wanted to wear it to work. It comes with a reversible belt that is a lovely pink colour on one side, and a cool leopard print pattern on the other side - so the choice is yours!

Here's a pic of the whole crew! :)
Here's a pic of the image that featured in brochure!!

The dress is actually on offer at the moment for a bargain price of £15. You can purchase this fab dress here - I'm featured on the website too!! :) 

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig