Friday, 4 March 2016

Avon's Matte Lipstick

You may or you may not have heard about Avon's new Perfectly Matte Lipstick (if you haven't where have you been?!). The new lippy has had copious amounts of noise due to the fact it's like no other Matte Lipstick. I know I work for Avon HQ so I'm bound to be biased, but honestly if you haven't tried this yet - get yourself one now! 

There are 15 (yes, 15!) different shades and all of them are amazing colours - which makes it even harder to decide which one to wear for the day/evening.  I've picked my 4 fave shades below and the pigmentation on these is like no other. 

From left to right the colours below are; Au Naturale, Vibrant Melon, Ravishing Rose and Wild Cherry.



In the picture below I've gone for an evening look and I've chosen Wild Cherry. You can wear all the colours for any occasion, but I tend to go for the darker colours when I'm off out for the evening.


Let me know if you give them a try!

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig