Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Re-living my childhood

Last week my Mum messaged me and asked me if I fancied going to the zoo. At the time I thought it was a little random as I hadn't visited the zoo since I was about 11 years old, but as I started talking to more and more people, I found out that actually adults visit the zoo too!

We decided to go to Whipsnade after my mum had watched a TV documentary about the zoo and she'd loved it that much, that it had made her want to visit!

I admit it, I actually loved it! It's SO much bigger than I realised and we didn't even get time to visit all the different areas. We're already planning on going back so that we get to see all the animals! I think my favourites had to be the Elephants, Tigers and Lions. I'm in love with big animals (my obsession for Dinosaurs is a bit odd) so seeing these beautiful creatures up close and personal was a fab experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone - kids and adults!

You can find out about Whipsnade here



Have you been to a zoo recently?? Let me know what you thought to it!

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig